Our Oceans Challenge (OOC) is an initiative of Outside Inc. and Heerema Marine Contractors. OOC is an acceleration program for new ocean ventures which was executed in 2014 and beginning of this year. The final five entrepreneurs were selected by a coalition of partners from a total of 88 business concepts shared last year. Over the past months they received business development support in different areas from the OOC partner network.
On May 28th, these five new ocean ventures will present themselves during the Demo Day as part of the Aerospace meets Maritime Congress at the Duurzaamheidsfabriek in Dordrecht. During the this event they will share their investment ready business plans with the rest of the world. The goal of the Demo Day is to match these entrepreneurs to potential investors to support them taking their start-up to the next level. The following entrepreneurs will present themselves:
– Protecting with Nature: Protect static steel constructions against corrosion making use of biological processes
– Z Ships: Zero emission vessels, boats and fleets
– Polymore: Plastic recycling tools to recycle plastic waste into useful products
– Slow Mill: Light wave energy converter
– COSWEC: Continuous Ocean Wave Energy Converter
Summaries and investment needs of the business plans are available upon request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date & Time: May 28th 11.00 – 12.00
Location: the Duurzaamheidsfabriek in Dordrecht please sign up via this link.
More information: www.ouroceanschallenge.org